With income, access and aspiration comes options. The developed rural consumer is no longer the conventional loyal buyer and is not afraid to try new brands, products and services. How do marketeers and strategists use it to their advantage!
In an exclusive discussion moderated by Amit Bali’s (Executive Director, Nielsen South Asia) titled ‘Is Consumer Disloyalty the new normal’ panel members discuss:
- Is the Rural Bubble Rupturing?
- Is the farming equipment market showing a slump?
- Which parts of the country are showing growth momentum?
- How marketers can take advantage of this momentum?
Panel members include:
- Anuj Mehra (Managing Director, Mahindra Rural Housing Finance Limited)
- Venkatesh Vijayaraghavan (CEO| Board Member, Cavinkare)
- Manish Jaiswal (CEO, SME Finance, Magma Fincorp Ltd. & MD & CEO, Magma Housing Finance)
- Veerendra Jamdade (Founder Director & CEO – Vritti Solutions)
- Ravindra K Agarwal (Founder & Managing Director, Kisankraft)
- Prabhat Labh (Chief Executive Officer – Grameen Foundation India)
Click here to watch the full video.