In today’s fast-paced digital world, businesses need innovative solutions to meet evolving demands. Enter Cisco Meraki, an organization that loves pushing boundaries, experimenting, and making IT easier, faster, and smarter for customers. With intuitive technologies, Meraki optimizes the IT experience, secures locations, and connects people, places, and things seamlessly.
Simplifying network management with cloud-based solutions
Cisco Meraki is a pioneer in the world of networking, providing organizations of all sizes with advanced equipment and services. Their product line-up includes wireless access products, switches, and mobile device management (MDM) solutions, as well as security and Internet of Things (IoT) devices such as security appliances, sensors, cellular gateways, and unified Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) solutions. These products are engineered to meet the unique requirements of various industries, such as manufacturing, healthcare, hospitality, financial services, retail, and more.
Innovative IT solutions for a dynamic world
As a leading system integrator in India, Velocis partners with businesses on their digital transformation journey by offering end-to-end IT solutions, tailored to their needs. With over 15 years of experience and 1000+ successful projects, the team at Velocis prides itself on its outcome-based approach, ensuring clients achieve positive business outcomes.
Velocis has been leveraging solutions from Meraki to help organizations streamline their IT infrastructure and optimize network performance. With a focus on cloud-based management, robust security, and seamless integration, these companies are transforming how businesses operate and interact with technology.
Velocis has knowledge, experience, and a genuine understanding of the requirements of organizations with a vision of Lean IT in the mid-market segment. Organizations that are distributed, supporting multiple locations, require access to secure and high-performance applications in data centres and the public cloud. Examples include manufacturing houses, warehouses, IT/ITES companies, hospitality chains, etc. These enterprises typically prioritize five key elements in their IT strategies:
- Efficient IT solutions: They understand the importance of streamlining their IT operations to reduce overhead and maintenance costs. They look for solutions that minimize the need for on-site IT staff, automate processes, and enable centralized management and remote monitoring.
- Scalable networking: With multiple branches or locations, often spread across different regions, distributed enterprises require networking solutions that can grow and adapt to their changing needs.
- IT skills support: As distributed enterprises may have varying levels of IT expertise within their organization, they need solutions that cater to different skill sets.
- Robust security: With the increasing prevalence of cyber threats, distributed enterprises cannot afford to compromise on network security.
- Seamless Access to Distributed Applications: Organizations use various applications to support business operations. They need IT solutions that enable seamless and secure access to these resources across their entire network.
They need end-to-end solutions that take care of all these things, enabling them to adapt and thrive in the fast-paced digital landscape.
Solving unique problems with Meraki
Cisco Meraki offers a comprehensive set of open APIs, enabling Velocis to automate Day 0 to Day 2 network operations. With the help of these APIs, Velocis is creating new functionality for unique use cases such as:
- Authenticating & authorizing business users in a co-working space without directory services.
- Visibility where a CXO requires a single pane of glass to see network health along with other IT services.
- Zero-touch provisioning and onboarding of network devices.
- Automating validation and auditing of network hardening configurations.
- Leveraging Bluetooth-enabled Meraki Wi-fi in manufacturing, in tracking inventory, and optimizing production processes.
The expertise of partners like Velocis, in leveraging Meraki APIs, ensures that clients achieve their desired business outcomes.
In conclusion, the enterprises of today value lean IT operations. As they face unique challenges related to their IT approach, system integrators like Velocis are stepping up to provide end-to-end solutions that address these needs.
Velocis can help enterprises streamline operations, enhance security, and ensure seamless connectivity by integrating cloud-based management platforms like Cisco Meraki with the enterprise’s ecosystem. In doing so, the enterprise will be well-positioned to adapt and thrive in the fast-paced, ever-changing digital world, driving business success and growth.
(The article is authored by Hemant Chadha, Head – Technology and UC, Velocis Systems)