The CEEW-Centre for Energy Finance Market Handbook looks at key trends shaping India’s energy transition
India is undergoing an energy transition from fossil-based to clean energy. Evidence-based decision-making can accelerate the process. CEEW – Centre For Energy Finance’s Market Handbook aims to help key investors, executives and policymakers with evidence-based decision-making.
The handbook attempts to comment and answer on some critical questions such as:
- What is India’s generation capacity and energy mix?
- What are the key trends in renewable energy (RE) tariffs?
- What is the current situation of the discom payment delay situation?
- How have the power market reforms progressed?
- What are key trends in the electric vehicles (EV) and energy storage markets?
[gravityform id=”36″ title=”true” description=”true”]